You can type in the Ga alphabet with all the special letters!
This keyboard layout replaces the letters C, Q and X with the Ga letters Ŋ, Ɛ and Ɔ. There's also another way to type Ga, which doesn't replace English letters. It's documented on the page Help:Extension:UniversalLanguageSelector/Input methods/gaa-tilde. Choose whichever is comfortable for you!
To enable the Ga keyboard, do the following:
- Click the search box at the top of the page.
- Click the little keyboard icon that appears near the search box.
- If the little keyboard icon doesn't appear, do the following: Click the gear icon near the "Languages" list in the sidebar, click "Input", click "Enable input tools", and click "Apply settings".
- If "Ga" appears at the top of the list, select "Ga - CQX replacement".
- If "Ga" doesn't appear at the top of the list, do the following:
- Click "..." at the bottom of the list. A panel will appear.
- Find "Ga" in the panel. Click it.
- Click the little keyboard icon again, and select "CQX replacement".
To disable this special keyboard and go back to type usually, click the little keyboard icon and then click "Use native keyboard", or press Ctrl+M. To re-enable the Ga keyboard it, repeat the steps listed above.
To type Ga letters, do the following:
|To type this letter...||Press this keyboard key:|