You can receive notifications for certain projects in Gerrit:
- Log in to Gerrit
- In the upper right corner, go to Settings
- Select "Notifications" in the side bar
- Start typing the project name (for example,
mediawiki/extensions/Echo) in the Repo input field in the last row of the table
- Add a specific branch or a search expression (example:
topic:*Phabricator*), or leave the field blank
- Click Add. A new row will be added to the table
- Select for which actions you want to receive notifications
You cannot use regular expressions but have to watch each project individually. Parent projects like "mediawiki" don't serve any purpose.
To view your watched changes, select "Your" in the top bar and select "Watched Changes".
- Git/Reviewers - a page where people can register to be automatically added as reviewer to newly opened changes in Gerrit depending on specific conditions