Please note that many repositories include checked-in external libraries. This should only be done on the deployment branches, the master branch is rebuilt by the developer. Do check in composer.lock and similar files for version locking.
|mediawiki/core||fundraising/REL1_31 (or current LTS)|
|all others||master or as submodules|
Change paymentswiki configuration files on the frack puppetmaster, frpm1001.
fr-tech doesn't have access to configure some subsystems directly.
Fundraising cluster deployment is always done from frpm1001. Software is deployed using the custom fundraising_code_update and rsync_blaster scripts, configuration is deployed with frpm1001 as the puppetmaster. More information is available about deployment on Collab.
Deploying SmashPig as a composer dep of CRM is very involved. Replace v0.5.11.3 with the next logical version number after the current one, trying to stick to the rules at https://semver.org/ (breaking changes increase the 1st digit, minor changes increase the second digit, bugfixes increase the 3rd digit).
- commit SmashPig/master
- git tag v0.5.11.3 HEAD
- git push origin v0.5.11.3
- update SmashPig on packagist.org
- in crm/master, composer update wikimedia/smash-pig
- if composer doesn't see the new version, try composer clear-cache
- commit crm/master
- check out crm/deployment
- merge crm/master
- rm -rf vendor # to get rid of dev dependencies
- git submodule update --init # to get a copy of vendor identical to the repo
- composer install --no-dev
- cd vendor
- git add . && git commit
- git review and merge to master in the vendor repo
- update submodule ref for vendor in crm/deployment
- commit crm/deployment (git commit --amend to squash it in with the merge commit)
Please see CentralNotice documentation on Wikitech.