Hi,I thought that solves the problem.
Let me tell you a bit about how to handle the wikitext. We store the wikitext in solr field "wikitext" and each SMW attribut in its own field. We also have a field called "text", in which we save all fields combined. Before the patch we used "text" for the calculation now we changed it to wikitext, which should be the right field for that purpose.
All of this fields can be customized through solr it self and thats where the Problem must be. Could you please have a look in your Solr schema.xml. In line 953 should be something like that:
<field name="wikitext" type="text_general" indexed="true" stored="true" multiValued="true"/>
This defines "wikitext" with the Solr FieldType "text_general", which I thought would be the right, but I never thought about to count words and Bytes. Could you please change it to "string", because "text_general" uses analyzers, tokenizer and a handful of filter. All these things manipulate the original text, which leads to the miss calculation.
The only big Problem is, that you have to restart you solr after altering the schema.xml and also have to re-index you wiki, so that the new field definition can show it results.
Please tell me if it works, because re-indexing our SofisWiki takes up to 3 Days and you will probably be faster :-)