The 1.21-approved release at the mentioned link of http://kontext.fraunhofer.de/haenelt/kurs/SMW/Programmbeispiele/FreqPatternTagCloud.zip has references in the code to 'swm_' tables when they should be 'smw_'! Without changing the code, Special:FreqPatternTagCloudMaintenance simply throws database errors and the extension cannot even be installed properly.
- thank you very much for your hint. The files are updated now.
- Since installing this extension, the whole server on which my wiki runs is a lot slower. Of course, this may be coincidence: I'm about to 'uninstall' to find out: which seems to mean commenting out the require_once line, and deleting the two tables. However, I'm curious that the two database tables are huge: the standard 'text' and 'revision' tables each have <4,000 records (to give an idea of the size of my teams wiki), but fptc_items has ~389,897 and fptc_associationrules has ~57,773. Is this normal? I.e. do I need to arrange to have a much more high performance database if I install fptc? Or has something gone wrong with my fptc installation?
Have you tested yet, whether the slow down resulting from FPTC? Normally, the wiki should not become slower after the installation of FPTC. But the generation of the rules for large wikis can take a little longer.
The number of entries in the two database tables can be limited by the following parameters. What values do you use at the moment? Factors can vary between 0.1 and 1 :
More information about the parameters can be found in the document below the topic "Configuration Parameters" or below "References".
Maximum execution time?Edit
- I have just run Special:FreqPatternTagCloudMaintenance for the first time after installing the extension. I get: "Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\wamp\www\gdmwiki\includes\db\Database.php on line 726". Is there anything I can usefully do to avoid this?
Found max_execution_time in php.ini; 100 seconds wasn't long enough; 600 seconds was.
Depending on the size of your wiki it needs a bit more time to compute the rules. I'll add an advice to this problem on the extension page.
Tag cloud corrupts page title?Edit
- I have installed this extension. When I put a tag cloud on a page, e.g. Special:FreqPatternTagCloud/Project, it works OK, but the page title becomes Special:FreqPatternTagCloud/Project, which is hardly friendly. It also breaks certain text elsewhere on the page, in this case [active=true| ] appears as ?UNIQ69063857666e70c9-nowiki-00000001-QINU?. Any suggestions?
I have fixed this problem in the actual version of FrequentPatternTagCloud (r115462).
- Why Do I have to run update.php? What kind of database changes are necessary for FrequentPatternTagCloud (which table gets extended or added)?
Two database tables are added
FrequentPatternTagCloud and SMW 1.6.+?Edit
- Hi, are there plans to port this to SMW 1.6.0? If yes, is there already a schedule for this? I would love to use this extension. Cheers
According to our tests, the extension also works with SMW 1.6.0. Do you have trouble using the extension with this version?
- Hi, actually I did not even try because the documentation says that it works only with 1.5.6. Since there were heaps of architectural changes implemented 1.6.0 I did not expect it to work with it. As a matter of fact this would be the only semantic extension, at least to my knowledge, working with 1.6.0 right away. To cut a long story short: I will give it a try. :) Cheers
FrequentPatternTagCloud Extension: Warning: Cannot modify header informationEdit
I have reported to Bugzilla the following error:
I have installed the FrequentPatternTagCloud Extension (http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:FrequentPatternTagCloud) but I watch the following warning:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/mediawiki/extensions/FreqPatternTagCloud/FreqPatternTagCloud.php:116) in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/mediawiki/includes/WebResponse.php on line 38
My Wiki installed versions are:
MediaWiki 1.19.0 PHP 5.3.10 (apache2handler) MySQL 5.5.20-log
WikiEditor (Version 0.3.1) InputBox (Version 0.1.4) Renameuser
Validator (Version 0.5.1) Semantic MediaWiki (Version 18.104.22.168) Semantic Forms (Version 2.5.2)
Wiki Category Tag Cloud (Version 1.1)
Thank you. Regards.
404 Not FoundEdit
When I go to /wiki/Special:FreqPatternTagCloud on my site I can see the Frequent Pattern Tag Cloud page, and as soon as I type in the text box, it suggests properties. If I choose one, for example Date and click submit though, it results in a GET request to /Date which inevitably returns a 404.