Wikibase is a MediaWiki extension (and a suite of associated software) developed by Wikimedia Deutschland that lets you store, manage and access structured data. It's also the software that powers Wikidata. Technically it is two separate extensions:
Once you've installed, learn about maintaining and building out your installation.
- FAQ - frequently asked questions about Wikibase
- Wikibase/Federation – Perhaps our most asked-about topic: federation in Wikibase, present and future
- Institutional requirements - A place for Wikibase's institutional users to discuss what they need from the software
- Contact - Get in touch and get involved!
- Wikiba.se – The Wikibase product page
- Manual:Managing data in MediaWiki – An overview and comparison
- Managing data in MediaWiki (extended) – An overview and comparison
- Cargo – Allows for the storage and querying of data contained within templates
- DynamicPageList – Allows to extract data from pages
- Semantic MediaWiki – Allows for the storage and querying of data within pages
- Semantic Wikibase – Makes data stored with Wikidata available in Semantic MediaWiki
- WikiDB – Provides database features, somewhat similar to semantic properties
- How to use data on Wikimedia projects