This extension is currently not actively maintained! Although it may still work, any bug reports or feature requests will more than likely be ignored.
Release status: unmaintained
|Description||Provides a widget to access UserVoice.|
|Author(s)||Daniel Schuba (DaSchtalk)|
|Latest version||0.9 (2013-07-06)|
|License||GNU General Public License 3.0|
|Check usage and version matrix.|
The Uservoice extension provides a widget to access UserVoice.
Download using Git
git clone https://github.com/DaSchTour/mediawiki-extension-uservoice.git
require_once( "$IP/extensions/Uservoice/Uservoice" );
- $wgUservoiceKey – the cryptic part in uv.src='//widget.uservoice.com/$wgUservoiceKey.js'
- $wgUservoiceMode – full (feedback and support) or feedback or support
- $wgUservoicePrimColor – primary color (hex with hash)
- $wgUservoiceLinkColor – link color (hex with hash)
- $wgUservoiceDefaultMode – if mode is full use feedback or support for default
- $wgUservoiceID – forum_id from the widgets config (numer)
- $wgUservoiceLabel – label shown on the tab (any Text)
- $wgUservoiceTabColor – tab color (hex with hash)
- $wgUservoicePosition – position may be top-left, top-right, middle-left, middle-right, bottom-left, bottom-right