Release status: stable
|Description||Provides a special page with an overview of the users tasks|
|Author(s)||Hallo Welt! GmbH|
|Compatibility policy||For every MediaWiki release that is a Long Term Support release there is a corresponding branch in the extension.|
|License||GNU General Public License 3.0 only|
|Quarterly downloads||4 (Ranked 158th)|
|Translate the UnifiedTaskOverview extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Issues||Open tasks · Report a bug|
The new overview page “My Tasks” (Special:My_tasks) allows users to view their upcoming tasks in the wiki. The special page can be reached via the user menu under Personal Tools> Tasks.
- Currently, workflow tasks and pending read confirmations are displayed.
- When there are tasks, this is announced via a red notification icon in the user menu.
- Each task card leads to the wiki page that is linked to the task.
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php file:
wfLoadExtension( 'UnifiedTaskOverview' );
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
- Extension reference: UnifiedTaskOverview
|This extension is included in the following wiki farms/hosts and/or packages:|