Release status: stable
|Description||אנא הוסף כותרת לתחילית החיפוש בבקאנד|
|Author(s)||Brion Vibber (Brion VIBBERשיחה)|
|Latest version||continuous updates|
|License||GNU General Public License 2.0 or later|
|Quarterly downloads||92 (Ranked 90th)|
|Public wikis using||862 (Ranked 281st)|
|Translate the TitleKey extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Issues||Open tasks · Report a bug|
The TitleKey extension provides a case-insensitive page title prefix search. It uses a separate table for the keys, so it can be deployed without an expensive rebuild of core tables, and uninstalled later in preference for a different search extension such as CirrusSearch.
For the average site administrator, the benefit of this extension is that it allows search suggestions (e.g. from Opensearch API) to be case-insensitive.
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your
wfLoadExtension( 'TitleKey' );
- Run the update script which will automatically create the necessary database tables that this extension needs.
- Run the "rebuildTitleKeys.php" script (this requires command-line access):
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
To users running MediaWiki 1.27 or earlier:
The instructions above describe the new way of installing this extension using
If you need to install this extension on these earlier versions (MediaWiki 1.27 and earlier), instead of
wfLoadExtension( 'TitleKey' );, you need to use:
- It breaks VisualEditor autocompletion for templates
- It breaks any extension that relies on Prefixsearch which also includes TemplateWizard.
- With MediaWiki 1.35 or earlier it breaks search suggestions for pages that are not in the main namespace. (The Gerrit patch fixing this issue has been released as part of MediaWiki 1.36: Gerrit change 641277.)
|This extension is included in the following packages and/or wiki farms:|