This extension is currently not actively maintained! Although it may still work, any bug reports or feature requests will more than likely be ignored.
Release status: unmaintained
|Description||Perfoms convertation of mediawiki's articles into Adobe PDF files and storing them in the Alfresco repository whenever ones was created, edited or renamed in the MediaWiki.|
|Author(s)||Yan Pak (YanPaktalk)|
|Latest version||1.1 (2013-01-25)|
Perfoms convertation of mediawiki's articles into Adobe PDF files and storing them in the Alfresco repository whenever ones was created, edited or renamed in the MediaWiki. Avoids of rising "soap call" exception into the MediaWiki page.
For goal of convertation articles into PDF, extension uses MPDF54 converter (supports UTF-8)
Also, it uses part of the 'ifresco-phplib' library extended by Dominik Danninger.
Must have extension for the corporate level usage and others needs!
- Stores wiki's articles in PDF. This allows search articles by Alfresco share means
- Allows to create early deleted articles
- Renames PDF article after wiki's article title was changed
- Removes PDF article from repository after one was deleted in the MediaWiki
- Doesn't arise soap exception to MediaWiki pages unlike it does ExternalStoreAlfresco (part of alfresco-php-sdk)
- Enchances alfresco-php-sdk library
Download using Git
git clone https://github.com/yanpak/StorePdfArticleInAlfresco.git
- alfresco-php-sdk library (https://github.com/alfresco/alfresco-php-sdk)
- Be sure that integration of MediaWiki with Alfresco was properly set up (Alfresco MediaWiki Installation Instructions).
- Copy/merge folder "extensions" into mediawiki installation folder.
- Copy/merge folder "Alfresco" into alfresco-php-library's folder.
- Add these lines at the end of the LocalSettings.php: