|实现||用户身份, 特殊页面, 函数钩|
|作者||Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason讨论|
|季度下載量||313 (Ranked 33rd)|
|正在使用的公开wiki数||2,792 (Ranked 182nd)|
|問題||开启的任务 · 报告错误|
The Renameuser extension provides a special page which allows authorized users to rename user accounts. This will cause page histories, etc. to be updated. If you want to rename an account "into" another, already existing one, you need the User Merge and Delete extension.
wfLoadExtension( 'Renameuser' );
- 完成 – 在您的wiki上导航至Special:Version，以验证已成功安装扩展。
- Enter the name of the user to be renamed, and the desired new name, toggle the options to move user/talk pages and their subpages and to create redirects as desired, and click OK
The user will be renamed, and (if the appropriate option was checked) the user page, user talk page and all their subpages will be moved as well.
move-subpages' userright. The number of subpages moved is not limited by the
$wgMaximumMovedPagesparameter. The extension will also move all
jsand move-protected pages.
You can grant other groups the right to rename users, for example:
$wgGroupPermissions['sysop']['renameuser'] = true;
- In case 扩展:中央认证 is installed, you'll get a warning if you try to rename a local user from an account attached to a global account or to a username reserved by a global account; a check box to rename anyway will be provided (this requires caution).
You should probably use CentralAuth's built-in Special:GlobalRenameUser and Special:GlobalRenameRequest/Special:GlobalRenameQueue.
- You will not be able to rename users to invalid usernames (which doesn't equal usernames which match a blacklist but includes for instance reserved usernames).
- Due to a bug, you can't rename the same account from where you're performing the rename (任务T267477).
Use the command line maintenance script to do the rename, or use a different account to do the rename.
This extension introduces and invokes the RenameUserComplete hook to notify other extensions of user renames.
Frequently asked question
There were so many userpages that it timed out partway through moving them from User:A/subpage... to User:B/subpage... What do I do now?
- You can't fix the situation by immediately trying again to rename User A to User B, because it will simply say "The user 'User A' does not exist." To fix the situation, rename User B back to User A, after unchecking the box "Move user and talk pages (and their subpages) to new name". Then rename User A to User B again, this time leaving the box "Move user and talk pages (and their subpages) to new name" checked. The page moving will resume where it left off.