This extension is currently not actively maintained! Although it may still work, any bug reports or feature requests will more than likely be ignored.
Release status: unmaintained
|Description||Brings "M" from MVC pattern|
|Latest version||0.1 (2013-08-25)|
|Compatibility policy||Snapshots releases along with MediaWiki. Master is not backward compatible.|
|License||GNU General Public License 3.0|
|Quarterly downloads||2 (Ranked 174th)|
The Model extension brings "M" from MVC pattern into MediaWiki.
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
Very simple and lightweight thing. Model allows you use model-objects over Mediawiki DatabaseBase class.
With Model you can focus on work with objects, not SQL-queries.
$user = new Model_User(); $user->password = '1234'; $user->save();
To start using Model:
- include it in LocalSettings.php
- create model classes based on class Model with your model description
- create proper database tables
- use models in your code.
Read the detailed documentation for additional information!