This extension stores its source code on a wiki page. Please be aware that this code may be unreviewed or maliciously altered. They may contain security holes, outdated interfaces that are no longer compatible etc.
request access to MediaWiki's code repository to address this.
This extension is currently not actively maintained! Although it may still work, any bug reports or feature requests will more than likely be ignored.
Release status: unmaintained
|Implementation||Parser extension, Tag|
|Description||Adds MailChimp subscription management forms to your wiki. Currently only supports the sign-up form.|
|Author(s)||Andrew Mahr (jamahrtalk)|
|License||No license specified|
The MailChimpForms extension allows the insertion of MailChimp forms easy on your wiki. Currently it only supports the sign-up form, but should be easy to add more functionality if you're interested in doing so.
Insert a form using the new tag
<mailchimpforms> using these parameters.
- prefix: the text that comes before us1.list-manage.com in the URLs that MailChimp uses to manage your lists (usually it is the name of your organization, all lower-case, no spaces)
- account: your 24-character account id with MailChimp. You can get this by looking at the sign-up form code that MailChimp provides you, and looking for the parameter u=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- list: the 10-character id of the list you want the form to work with, found in the same place as the account id above
- type: the type of form to insert, which right now can only be set to
- bordercss: if you want to customize the border around your form, enter the code here, e.g.
1px solid black
- closelink: set to true if you want the "Close" link to appear under your form
This following code will insert a form for a Mediawiki mailing list (fictional) with no border and no "Close" link:
<mailchimpforms prefix="mediawiki" account="abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwx" list="0123456789" type="subscribe" />
- Copy the code into a file and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.