Extension:GuidedTour/Back button discussion 2014-06-05
- Based on how new tours are defined with non-linear transitions (NLT)
- Looked at how lib.Step has transitions. Can assign transition/next. Have a back callback, with same functionality as back.
- Can we use .back() analogously to .next()?
- Start with .back() and maybe revisit later.
- Interimly, if back only sometimes would work on particular step, don't include it.
- No shouldShowBack() for now
- If .back() is called, show the back button.
- Do the same thing for .next(), but accept action: 'next' (deprecated) for backwards compatibility. If action: 'next' is not specified, generate the next button.
- No action: 'back'
- No auto-wiring for now (generating back button if there was previously a next)