This extension is currently not actively maintained! Although it may still work, any bug reports or feature requests will more than likely be ignored.
| Gliffy Public
Release status: unmaintained
|Description||Provides ability to display public Gliffy diagrams.|
|Author(s)||chazbot7, Nick Townsend|
|License||No license specified|
Provides integration with Gliffy online diagrams. I have only tested it with 1.24+, but I'm sure it will work with old versions as well.
- Displays the public Gliffy diagram.
- Provides an "Edit with Gliffy" link that opens the editor for that diagram.
- Download the required files from the download link, and add the Gliffy folder to your extensions directory.
- Make sure you have ParserFunctions enabled:
require_once ( "extensions/Parser_Functions/ParserFunctions.php" );
- Add this line to your LocalSettings.php:
require_once ( "extensions/Gliffy/Gliffy.php" );
- Add the following tag with the drawing ID to your wiki page:
<div id="gliffy-123456"><gliffy did="123456" /></div>
Currently, the extension only allows public diagrams to be displayed. To allow viewing of private diagrams, OAuth must be used with the Gliffy API. Hopes are to someday have this included in the extension.
|1.1||01-27-2016||Changed usage tag and load procedure to prevent diagram from loading at the bottom of the page. Previous fix did not work.|
Changes from initial townsen projectEdit
The original "Gliffy" extension that this extension is based off of is located here.
Because no updates were being made to this extension, and the Gliffy extension is unmaintained, I made the necessary changes and uploaded here.
Changes made to townsen's extension:
- Updated the "Edit with Gliffy" link to the correct URL.
- Added a button & image to the "Edit with Gliffy" link.