Please expand this page.
Release status: experimental
|Description||Allows to manage courses|
|License||GNU General Public License 3.0 only|
|Check usage and version matrix.|
The CourseEditor extension provides an interface and metadata storage to connect a group of pages which form a book (course textbook, from which the name).
- Each "course" is composed of chapters and sections.
- Each "course" can be in a content namespace (Course) or user namespace.
- https://github.com/WikiToLearn/CourseEditor and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
- Collection is an extension to compose and print/export books (as in, a series of linked pages)
- Education Program Dashboard is a non-MediaWiki OAuth application to handle project pages rather than content (outreach events and coordination pages from which to handle content contributions, generally towards namespace 0 on Wikipedia)