Release status: unmaintained
|Description||Adds the ability to autosave a draft of a page on the client while editing.|
|Latest version||0.2 (2012-06-10)|
|MediaWiki||1.17 - 1.19|
|Translate the ClientsideDrafts extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Check usage and version matrix.|
The ClientsideDrafts extension adds the ability to autosave a draft of a page on the client while editing using HTML5 Storage and JSON API's.
- When a page is moved, the drafts which refer to that page are dropped
- When a draft is created for a new page but the page is never saved, the draft will still be available for creating the page
- When a draft is created for a page and the page is then deleted, the draft will remain, and the behavior will then be just as for drafts of uncreated pages
- Download, extract and place the file(s) in a directory called
- MediaWiki change its info notice display method since 1.20. If you edit a page then close it without save, someone change the page then you will not be able to see the newest code in editor unless you replace your browser or clear browser cache.
Extension:Drafts - server-side draft extension compatible with old MediaWikis (1.17 and below)