Bookshelf combines wiki pages to create books and also to export all or some of those pages as a PDF document.
Usage / featuresEdit
- Sets of different pages (chapters) can be put together individually to create a book.
- Chapters are integrated in a book with the tag <bs:bookshelf src="Book:ExampleBook">
- The table of contents of the book is displayed in the left navigation bar.
- The chapters are displayed in a collapsible tree structure.
- The book or parts of the book can be exported to PDF.