(Redirected from Extension:BlueSpiceBookshelf)
Release status: stable
|Description||Combines wiki pages to create books and also to export them as PDF.|
|Author(s)||Hallo Welt! GmbH|
|Maintainer(s)||Hallo Welt! GmbH|
|Latest version||3.1.8 (2020-07-09)|
|Compatibility policy||LTS release branches|
|License||GNU General Public License 3.0 only|
|Translate the Bookshelf extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Check usage and version matrix.|
|Issues||Open tasks · Report a bug|
Bookshelf combines wiki pages to create books and also to export all or some of those pages as a PDF document.
Usage / featuresEdit
- Sets of different pages (chapters) can be put together individually to create a book.
- Chapters are integrated in a book with the tag <bs:bookshelf src="Book:ExampleBook">
- The table of contents of the book is displayed in the left navigation bar.
- The chapters are displayed in a collapsible tree structure.
- The book or parts of the book can be exported to PDF.