This extension is currently not actively maintained! Although it may still work, any bug reports or feature requests will more than likely be ignored.
Release status: unmaintained
|Description||Allows displaying bibtex formatted references|
|Latest version||1.0.1 (2014-06-15)|
|Translate the Bibtex extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Check usage and version matrix.|
The Bibtex extension is designed to parse bibtex sources and display them in web pages using the MediaWiki engine.
The bibtex code is placed inside
<bibtex>...</bibtex> markup tags.
Amongst the embedded features there are :
- ACM-like popup to display the bibtex sources,
- Emacs-like mechanism to give the type of entries and the list of fields to fill in for each entry type,
- References may contain URL tags which link to a pdf of the article itself,
- Two versions, one working with restrict extension, allowing several levels of visualization ie reference can be viewable, whereas pdf or postscript file are restricted and not viewable for anonymous visitors.
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called