Release status: stable
|Description||Shows you the relevant information about an article at the top of the page in the state bar|
|Maintainer(s)||Hallo Welt! GmbH|
|Latest version||3.1 (2019/09/19)|
|Compatibility policy||LTS release branches|
|License||GNU General Public License 3.0 only|
|Download||BlueSpice on SourceForgeSee|
|Translate the ArticleInfo extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Check usage and version matrix.|
|Issues||Open tasks · Report a bug|
ArticleInfo shows relevant information about an article at the top of the page in the state bar. This extension is made to enhance the quality assurance of internal wikis. It supports readers and and maintainers by putting most wanted information at the top of an article.
For internal wikis it is often necessary, to see at first sight when and by whom the last change of an article was made. Furthermore it is often interesting: Who is responsible for this article? Are there any subpages? Is there a review process and is this article approved?
ArticleInfo is a place for all those questions around quality assurcance. It is a result of many internal wiki projects.
Usage / FeaturesEdit
ArticleInfo offers information about:
- time of recent change
- author of recent change (link to user page of the author)
- categories of this page (link to categorie pages)
- subpages of this page (opens the state bar there you will find links to the subpages)
- used templates
- assignments by user or groups
- similar pages
- review state (only in the pro version)
- approvals (only in the pro version)
ArticleInfo is actually only available in a BlueSpice edition (free or pro).
- BlueSpice Helpdesk: ArticleInfo