Статус релиза: стабильно
|Описание||Provides integration for the Acrolinx writing-assistance service|
|Последняя версия||0.2 (февраль 2021)|
|Политика совместимости||Master maintains backward compatibility.|
|Лицензия||GNU General Public License 3.0|
|Quarterly downloads||5 (Ranked 165th)|
|Переведите расширение Acrolinx, если оно доступно на translatewiki.net|
The Acrolinx MediaWiki extension provides integration with Acrolinx, a (paid, proprietary) service that provides spell- and grammar-checking for text. This extension supplies a side window - which can be minimized - in edit pages, which in turn calls Acrolinx to check the text currently being edited.
The Acrolinx extension can be used when a page is being edited with VisualEditor - though, to have it actually make the changes that it suggests, you will need to apply a small patch to the VisualEditor code; this patch is included in the Acrolinx extension code. This extension can also be used for text and textarea inputs in forms defined by the Page Forms extension. It can also work on VisualEditor-based textareas within such forms (which additionally require the VEForAll extension).
You can download the Acrolinx code, in .zip format: https://github.com/wikimedia/mediawiki-extensions-Acrolinx/archive/0.2.zip
You can also download the code directly via Git from the MediaWiki source code repository. From a command line in the extensions directory, run the following:
git clone https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/mediawiki/extensions/Acrolinx
To view the code online, including version history for each file, go here: view Acrolinx code
To install the extension, place the entire 'Acrolinx' directory within your MediaWiki 'extensions' directory, then add the following line to your 'LocalSettings.php' file:
wfLoadExtension( 'Acrolinx' );
You will then need to set the values of at least two other variables in LocalSettings.php:
- $wgAcrolinxServerAddress - the URL of the Acrolinx server being accessed.
- $wgAcrolinxClientSignature - the client signature to use for authentication - should be a long alphanumeric string.
You can additionally set, or modify, the following variables:
- AcrolinxNamespaces - an array that holds the namespaces whose pages, when edited, should bring up the Acrolinx interface; by default, this holds only NS_MAIN.
- AcrolinxPageLocationID - an ID for a div within the HTML into which the Acrolinx bar should be inserted.
- 0.1 - April 4, 2018 - Initial version
- 0.2 - February 18, 2021 - Added support for VisualEditor/VEForall; added $wgAcrolinxNamespaces global variable; extension officially released
Authors and credits
The Acrolinx extension was created by Yaron Koren, and was improved significantly by Vedmaka.