|This page is currently a draft.|
More information and discussion about changes to this draft may be on the talk page.
Enterprise wikis are meant to be used in a corporate (or organizational) context with a focus on enhancing internal knowledge sharing and a greater emphasis on features like access control, integration with other software, and document management.
If you want to collaborate with other third-party MediaWiki users, the MediaWiki Stakeholders' Group (MWStake) is a MediaWiki user group consisting of MediaWiki developers, system administrators, users, consultants, and hosting providers. Also, please consider joining the mediawiki-enterprise mailing list.
For other third-party uses of MediaWiki, please see Sysadmin hub.
- Wiki Works: Enterprise MediaWiki vs. SharePoint
- Richard Heigl: BlueSpice MediaWiki vs. Confluence – the wiki alternatives, BlueSpice Blog, 17th and 18th of May 2017.
- Glossary entry defining the use of the term enterprise wiki on the MediaWiki wiki
- List of enterprise wiki software at Wikipedia
- A definition of enterprise software at Wikipedia
- Best practices for using MediaWiki - a shared (and ongoing) understanding of how to us MediaWiki
- MediaWiki Enterprise Mailing List
- MediaWiki Stakeholders' Group
|English • 日本語 • русский|