- polishing quarterly goals of group
- Sumana's keynote last week
- discussion about OPW and our open selection process:
- there are several opportunities for women to get into tech in a less competitive or less public way, e.g., RailsBridge, ClojureBridge, Codecademy, MentorNet, Hacker School; perhaps some applicants would be better suited to those
- we need to check before admission whether a person can work in public at all!
- Sumana PyCon, 4 RfC meetings, interviews & drafts of security, performance, and architecture guidelines -- aiming for Zurich finalisation of performance guidelines