Agenda for Jan 22Edit
- Read each other's statuses and ask questions https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Platform_Engineering
- Calendar of opportunities for volunteer involvement, as discussed on wikitech-l: Guillaume is planning to tackle this this week, but Quim said he was drafting something up
- What you can do and when you can get help on IRC - link to How to Contribute http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/How_to_contribute
- and http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Events and the 'opportunities to help' listed on mediawiki.org homepage
- Guillaume to work on that this week - merging / consolidating some of those pages into a central location, and transclusion/linking involving How To Contribute will happen
- Travel plans
- Solidify community testing event for VE Jan 30. http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Visual_Editor_Test
- EQIAD migration starts TODAY and runs all week. (in case you didn't know)
- ECT people, When you have a moment please read Guillaume's e-mails from today and comment if appropriate. One of them is about additions to the mw:Roadmap page
QA: Zeljko presenting at FOSDEM Feb 2 Zeljko and Chris in SF Feb 18-Mar 1 Chris submitting proposals for Agile2013, GTAC, possibly SeConf, OSBridge :-) for purposes of Groups/marketing, OSBridge :-) (no guarantees of being accepted) Everybody: get back to Doreen ASAP re Feb/March get-together?
- Sumana to look into Wikimania & Amsterdam events (ECT & QA people attending) decision procedure.