< Discovery | Status updates
This is the weekly update for the week starting 2018-08-06
- Erik and David worked on setting up a new branch for elasticsearch 6.x (as a first step) , which is mostly done but will need a follow-on task to get into production 
- Erik worked on a small but weird bug where Cirrussearch on test.wikipedia.org was not able to search on specific non-zero namespaces and fixed it 
- Stas fixed the error message for haswbstatement without valid query  and searching for property without specifying the value , e.g.
- View all open tickets related to Discovery.
- Looking to get involved? See tasks marked as Easy or volunteer needed