< Discovery | Status updates
This is the weekly update for the week starting 2018-06-18
- We merged a basic analysis chain for Mirandese,  and we should be reindexing the Mirandese Wikipedia in a week or so. See T197890.
- Bosnian, Croatian, and Serbo-Croatian wikis have been reindexed and are now using the new stemmer, which also supports cross-script searching. See T196658.
- Trey did an analysis  of an Esperanto stemmer that could be converted for use with Elasticsearch. If you know some Esperanto, join the discussion on the talk page, or on the Esperanto Wikipedia and Wiktionary Village Pumps.   See also T197240.
Did you know?Edit
- Esperanto is a constructed language, created in the late 19th century. It is one of the most widely spoken constructed languages—with millions of speakers—and probably the only one with native speakers, who number in the thousands. 
- View all open tickets related to Discovery.
- Looking to get involved? See tasks marked as Easy or volunteer needed