< Discovery | Status updates
This is the weekly update for the week starting 2018-04-16
- The Search team is looking for a volunteer to help with this easy ticket: Enable search result ranking in MySQL full text search.
- Serbian-language wikis have been updated with a new language analyzer for search that does some stemming (so that related forms of a word can find each other) and handles the transliteration between the Serbian Cyrillic and Latin alphabets, which are both used in Serbian. 
- ...and work on the plugin and re-indexing the wikis to allow the new Serbian alphabets to be used is also done  &  & 
- Stas fixed some bugs for deep category search  
- Completion search for Lexemes merged 
- Fixed some indexing errors 
- Cirrus profile management has been updated to provide a standard way to override profile content 
- Fixed issues with ElasticSearch latency alerts on ~15 wikis that had the issue 
- View all open tickets related to Discovery.
- Looking to get involved? See tasks marked as Easy or volunteer needed