< Discovery | Status updates
This is the weekly update for the week starting 2017-09-25
- Erik manually speed up the process of moving results (categories) in-between indexes in response to a bug filed for the same search result listed twice in the same query (task T176683), however, while this type of move is underway, because there are tens of millions of changes, there will be duplicates that show up.
- Erik also fixed a bug where the <span> tags were being 'eaten' in the highlighted search preview output (task T173172)
- Gehel fixed an issue that was found during the last cluster restart, when the cluster failed to recover properly, by tuning the elasticsearch recovery settings (task T176409)
- David and Gehel fixed an issue where the api feature logs were not being sent to both eqiad and codfw clusters (task T176430)
- David finished up the large amount of work needed to be done to release the 1.0 version of the ltr (learn to rank) plugin (task T175896)
- Chelsy wrapped up the initial analysis of some concerns with the mobile search dashboard data and wrote up next steps (task T174396#3637453)
- Jan and Deb are planning next steps to kicking off automating the Wikipedia.org portal updates (task T140159)
- Paul has been investigating several issues for switching the geoline/geoshape to a new schema (task T175739) and if we should remove the old kartotherian/render repo (task T177114)
- Discussions are continuing for enabling mapframe on enwiki and eswiki
- View all open tickets related to Discovery.
- Looking to get involved? See tasks marked as Easy or volunteer needed