This is the weekly update for the week starting 2017-09-04
- Paul conducted a cartographic review of the new map styles for the Design team on 6 Sep 2017.
- Gehel updated logstash to stop deploying custom elasticsearch plugins that are no longer used and did a rolling restart of elasticsearch/logstash (task T174933)
- David upgraded an extra plugin as part of the upgrade to elastic 5.5.x (task T174652)
- Erik turned on a third test for the Search Relevance Survey (graded by humans) (task T175046), the test is expected to take a week.
- Erik trained MLR models for all wikis with >= 1% of search traffic, in preparation for AB test next week
- Erik investigating potential memory leaks in MLR model training which makes training for large wikis (de, en) error prone
- Jan fixed a bug where the typeahead wasn't working for a single character (task T173885)
- Jan also updated the Wikipedia portal statistics (task T128546) and translations (task T142582) on 6 Sep 2017
- Gehel finished up reimaging the maps-test servers (task T169011)