< Discovery | Status updates
This is the weekly update for the week starting 2017-07-24
- Erik's bugfixes: T171009 (don't issue a near match query with empty query), T171155 (match redirects with the intitle keyword).
- Stas' Wikidata entity search with Elastic is in testing: announcement, testing page.
- Stas' work on the archive search is in final call, to be enabled next week.
- David worked on collecting features from the sltr query by using a custom Accumulator to collect feature names and extracting feature vectors from the ltr plugin (task T168813)
- Trey's language analysis analysis tools will soon be released in RelForge. See phab ticket T171516. Comments on the extensive/excessive documentation (copied to MediaWiki) are welcome.
- Chelsy found a bug in the renderMenu function in shinydashboard package that was fixed—but we need to wait for latest version to be uploaded to CRAN before we can patch our instance (task T170724)
- Mapframe was enabled for cswiki (task T171588) by a volunteer contributor.
- View all open tickets related to Discovery.
- Looking to get involved? See tasks marked as Easy or volunteer needed