This page is obsolete. It is being retained for archival purposes. It may document extensions or features that are obsolete and/or no longer supported. Do not rely on any information on this page.
mw-ui-vform that triggers vertical (block, width:100%) layout for its contents; the core forms also use a
mw-ui-content area and have selectors within that to turn off Vector's h2 underline, remove Vector's border on forms, etc.
Gerrit change 55847 put the Agora CSS into core MediaWiki in
resources/mediawiki.ui starting with release 1.22wmf2.
It also changes the Login form to use Agora mw-ui-buttons and mw-ui-vform to produce a vertical form layout.
Gerrit change 57823 builds on this to convert the Create account form to a vertical form layout, also opt-in, e.g. Special:UserLogin?type=signup&useNew=1
The Echo, Getting Started, and Guided Tour extensions use Agora styles.
Gerrit change 65346 adds a 'vform' display format to HTMLForm, a form framework used by many Special pages and extensions.
Began Design audit, categorizing screenshots that show UX elements and/or UI inconsistencies.
Prototyping extensions to Agora design
Work progresses on new Agora design spec (see draft) incorporating the revised buttons and input focus from the Flow prototype, and more. This will involve
- bug 54360 to implement this in
- also update MobileFrontend to use it
- eventual goal to generate desktop and mobile CSS from same LESS files.
- UX standardization effort begun; more than just the CSS, also using the OOjs UI toolkit.
- Vector skin typography improvements are available as a Beta features preference.
mediawiki.uimodule converted from Sass to LESS, and the CSS is generated on-the-fly by ResourceLoader. (This change is in MediaWiki 1.23.)
- The Flow collaboration and discussion system, using the newest "bottom bevel" UX design, is live on Talk:Sandbox and a few other pages.
- The Agora button styles in core are available as a smaller CSS module,
- Mobile team is using KSS to auto-generate CSS documentation with rendered HTML samples, see living style guide
- Updated "beveled bottom" button styles merged to core, adding new