This is checklist to follow before cxserver is deployed in Production:
- All automated tests are passed.
- Test configuration in Labs/Beta.
- Check all endpoints: /v1?doc
- Start translation with CX1 from master with to be deployed cxserver. Test against patches going to be in production.
- Check all endpoints: /v2?doc
- Apertium package in Labs instance (language-apertium) OK? In case of new package, install it manually.
- Check if pair is single directional or bi-directional?
- Mapping is added in
cxserver/lib/mt/Apertium.languagenames.jsonfor new language.
- Test with provided keys (if any).
- Check in dashboard (if any).
- Logstash log some errors for external MTs.
- Patch for cxserver/deploy is built without any error. Default build system is Debian Jessie at moment. Note down any error(s) and follow up.
- When not intended, do not update node_modules (
- Patch is deployed in Beta and http://cxserver-beta.wmflabs.org/v1?doc and http://cxserver-beta.wmflabs.org/v2?doc end points are OK.
- No errors during deployment to canary. Else stop and revert the deployment.
- End-points are OK.
- Watch logstash: https://logstash.wikimedia.org/app/kibana?#/dashboard/cx-last-24-hours-error?_g=h@1f9dccc&_a=h@ba4bac6
- Test CX1 and CX2 again in Production.
- Watch: https://grafana.wikimedia.org/dashboard/db/service-cxserver