This page will contain all information related to ContentTranslation extension on Beta Cluster.
Client and server edit
Where xx is language code.
deployment-sca0x.eqiad.wmflabswhere x is 1 or 2.
- Public URL for server: http://cxserver-beta.wmflabs.org
Beta labs always runs on master code for CX client and server. CXServer code is updated via "CXServer deploy" update mentioned at, https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/diffusion/GCXD/browse/master/README.md
- ContentTranslation code is at:
- cxserver code is at:
cxserver Beta labs logs can be found using logstash at: https://logstash-beta.wmflabs.org/#/dashboard/elasticsearch
To monitor RAM/CPU and disk space on CX Beta instance. See: https://nagf.toolforge.org/?project=deployment-prep#h_deployment-cxserver03
- Topic of #wikimedia-releng IRC channel.
- Check with #wikimedia-releng if Beta Cluster is really down or facing any issue(s).
- File a bug with:
Puppet config testing edit
- Login to: deployment-puppetmaster.deployment-prep.eqiad.wmflabs
- Go to:
- Cherry pick patchset you want to, for example:
git fetch https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/operations/puppet refs/changes/62/156762/2 && git cherry-pick FETCH_HEAD
- Login to: deployment-sca0x.eqiad.wmflabs
- Run Puppet update:
puppet agent -tv
- Don't forget to reset HEAD at deployment-puppetmaster.deployment-prep.eqiad.wmflabs when testing is finished!