The Variables category contains articles on configuration and key internal variables found within the MediaWiki code base. If you are interested in "variables" used within MediaWiki markup, please see the following categories and articles:
- Ohje:Taikasanat - lists built-in MediaWiki variables for use in wikitext.
- Category:Variable extensions - lists extensions that define wiki variables.
- Category:Modifiable variables extensions - lists extensions that provide a way to declare variables that change value during the course of page rendering.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
The number of included categories (C), pages (P) and files (F) is stated in brackets.
- API variables/fi (1 P)
- Category variables/fi (2 P)
- Email variables/fi (4 P)
- Reduction variables/fi (2 P)
- Upload variables/fi (2 P)
Pages in category "Variables"
This category contains only the following page.