10 minutes (starting 21:00 UTC)
- Action items
- Last week
- See 2016-05-25 ArchitectureCommittee
- Phab:T102476 - RFC: Requirements for change propagation
- Action: Services will follow up
- ACTION: RobLa to make proposal "Backlog" column
- ACTION: RobLa to update workboard based on W21 IRC session
- Last week
- Last week’s RfC office hour
- (link to last office hour and other info)
RFC status updateEdit
20 minutes (starting 21:10 UTC)
Spend roughly 20 minutes ensuring Architecture committee/Status is up-to-date. Checklist of the questions we should answer:
- Who is chairing the upcoming IRC meeting? RobLa
- Conclude last week's "final comment period"? Do we have anything that should enter "final comment"?
- CSP consensus meeting:
- today: problem definition meeting
- next week: consensus
- Do we have a robust queue of RFCs to discuss at future IRC discussions?
- For each upcoming meeting, do we anticipate the RFC moving into "final comment"?
- How does ArchCom-RfCs board look?
- Where should anything in the inbox go? nothing in the inbox
- What is the most important thing each ArchCom member is shepherding? Anything blocked? Are responsibilities balanced well?
- Brion - it’s been a while. Multi-content revisions (T107595) is interesting
- Daniel - interwiki site stuff (T113034?). Need to check in with Adam. Would like to talk to Brion about multi-content revisions. T89733 (approved and implementing) things have shifted
- Gabriel - most of my time is on other things, not RFCs. Feed implementation task is underway (not an rfc)
- Roan - annual reviews eaten him
- RobLa - security stuff
- Tim - Should have meeting about T89331 (Tidy)- migration rather than implementation plan
- Timo - no update this. Will try to provide an update Section heading anchors RFC (T18691)