- Agenda bashing and action item check 21:00 (5 minutes)
- Last week+this week’s RfC office hour 21:05 (5 minutes)
- RFC status update
- RfC inbox triage 21:10 (10 minutes)
- Shepherd assignments 21:20 (5 minutes)
- Queue for future RfC office hours 21:25 (5 minutes)
- Other business 21:30 (10 minutes)
- Next week’s ArchCom agenda 21:40 (10 minutes)
Agenda details/Meeting summaryEdit
- This section equates to the "meeting summary" section in the meeting note template. It's collaboratively edited during the meeting and serves as the official public notes of the meeting. Attendees: Fill in the important details in this section, but try to keep this concise and NPOV (easy way: use questions). Put any prep information in this section if appropriate
- Action items
- RobLa: continue process conversation on-list (not done)
- Tim (and RobLa): work out frequency of Security WG meetings
- Last week: Architecture committee/2016-05-18
- Last week’s RfC office hour
RFC status updateEdit
20 minutes (starting 21:10 UTC)
Spend roughly 20 minutes ensuring Architecture committee/Status is up-to-date. Checklist of the questions we should answer:
- Who is chairing the upcoming IRC meeting (E187)? RobLa probably should chair this one.
- New inbox item: T135963 Add support for Content-Security-Policy (CSP) headers in MediaWiki
- Tim, Tim, Gabriel: needs a meeting
- T135963 as next week’s candidate
- How does the rest of the ArchCom-RfCs board look?
- Shepherd roundtable:
- Brion, Daniel, Roan
- Busy with other work
- T135963 looks interesting to me (not shepherding though)
- Make triage process work a little bit better. I don’t have a specific item I can point to right now
- Replacing Tidy should involve discussion with the community. No new technical issues
- Section anchors - will update
- CSP - T135963 - Will shepherd
- Local storage abstraction T121646 working with Fundraising on this to move cookies into local storage; not an RFC yet, but may become one.
- Do we have anything read to enter "final comment period"?
- Do we have a robust queue of RFCs to discuss at future IRC discussions?
- Timo believes T135963 should be 2 weeks from now at the earliest (W23)
- For each upcoming meeting, do we anticipate the RFC moving into "final comment"?
- What is the most important thing each ArchCom member is shepherding? Anything blocked? Are responsibilities balanced well?
20 minutes (starting 21:30 UTC)
- Continue last week's conversation about ArchCom-RFC speed
- Does “on track” make sense as a new column, or should we apply more scrutiny to the items “under discussion”?
- What should we do with the conversations that are "not on track"? More agressively mark them as "stalled"?
- What does it mean for something to be in the "Backlog" column?
- ACTION: RobLa to make proposal
- Use Conpherence rooms for proto working groups?
- Z425 - public triage meeting
- Security conpherence room still alive (though very restricted membership)
- Should we suggest a public FESG Conpherence room?
- What about watchlist collaboration?
- Software quality working group?
- Gabriel suggests content composition.
- ACTION: Gabriel to start “content composition” working group
- Next week's ArchCom
generated from Architecture committee/MeetingNoteTemplate