|Important note: When you edit this page, you agree to release your contribution into the public domain. If you don't want this or can't do this due to license restrictions, please don't edit. This page is one of the Public Domain Help Pages, which can be freely copied into fresh wiki installations and/or distributed with MediaWiki software; see Help:Contents for an overview of all pages. See Project:PD help/Copying for instructions.|
You can obtain copies of the help system in this wiki for local use in your own wiki following these steps:
- In a separate browser window, navigate to Special:Export (on this wiki). You will see an open textbox asking you for a list of pages to export.
- Copy the list below and paste it into that textbox. This is a generally useful set, making the resulting help structure in your wiki look almost identical to the one here.
- Check the following boxes:
- "Include only the current revision, not the full history" (Important!)
- "Include templates"
- "Save as file"
- Click the 'Export' button.
- Save the file to your desktop or other convenient location you'll remember.
- Navigate to Special:Import on your wiki. Note that you must be logged in as an Admin/Sysop (or another user with the import right) to do this.
- Browse for the file you saved, and click 'Upload file'.
- Navigate to Special:Imagelist (on this wiki).
- For each image referenced below, click on the (file) link and save the image to the same location as before.
- Navigate to Special:Upload in your wiki and upload each of the images.
You will probably have to edit some of the pages to fix links, but at least this will provide a starting point.
You will also need Extension:ParserFunctions to allow most of the included templates to work.
Also keep in mind that most default wiki installations do not support SVG images. Information about SVG support can be found in the Manual:Image Administration#SVG page.
--谢朝钦 (talk) 06:16, 13 November 2013 (UTC)==File list==
Help:Assigning permissions Help:Blocking users Help:Bots Help:Categories Help:Contents Help:Deleting a page Help:Editing Help:Editing pages Help:External searches Help:Formatting Help:Images Help:List Help:Linked images Manual:Linked_images Help:Links Help:Links/example Help:Magic words Help:Managing files Help:Merge history Help:Moving a page Help:Namespaces Extension:Cite/Cite.php Help:Navigation Help:New images Help:New pages Help:Patrolled edits Help:Preferences Help:Protected pages Help:Protecting and unprotecting pages Help:Random page Help:Range blocks Help:Recent changes Help:Redirects Help:Searching Help:Signatures Help:Skins Help:Special pages Help:Starting a new page Help:Subpages Help:Subpages/subpage Help:Subpages/subpage/sub-subpage Help:Sysop deleting and undeleting Help:Sysops and permissions Help:Tables Help:Talk pages Help:Templates Help:Tracking changes Help:Transclusion Help:Undelete Help:User page Help:Variables Help:Watchlist Help:Parser functions in templates Template:Meta Template:Anchor Template:Thankyou Module:Template translation Category:Help File:Arr r.png File:Attention niels epting.svg File:Bulbgraph.png File:Example.jpg File:Example-white-bg.jpg File:Geographylogo.png File:Heckert GNU white.svg File:MediaWiki Skin Vector.png File:M-en-pagetabs.png File:M-en-recentchanges.png File:M-en-sidebar.png File:M-en-userlinks.png File:PD-Help icon.png File:PD-icon.svg File:Tools.svg File:Wiki.png
Move to the above list when these non-orphan help pages get written:
Missing files in distributionEdit
Not including Help namespace pages yet.
- File:Button sig.png
- Template:Help/En pagename
- Template:Main other
- Template:En pagename ** it seem to break the PD help guidelines**
- Template:Categories categories
- Template:Help/If en
If you use pywikipediabot, there is a script to automate the copying at User:Sanbeg/mirrorhelp.py, which copies all pages in the help namespace along with templates and images directly referenced by those.
- Manual:Page customizations lists wiki pages that MediaWiki messages link to, you may wish to copy mediawiki.org or some other wiki's versions of these pages.
|Language:||English • dansk • Deutsch • español • suomi • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 日本語 • 한국어 • polski • português • português do Brasil • română • русский • slovenčina|